FROM €195 - €365
Taste of Sailing in Kinsale Harbour
In Kinsale Harbour
No experience necessary!
Hop aboard one of our yachts for a wonderful sailing experience with a group of your close friends or family.
Under the guidance of a professional skipper, you will set sail within the stunning sheltered harbour of Kinsale. Passing the famous Charles and James Forts, that hint towards this coastal town’s historically strategic importance, you will explore the outer reaches of Kinsale Harbour and the beginning of the Atlantic Ocean. Connect with the sea and the raw power of nature as you relax and experience the spectacular beauty of the Atlantic coastline.
"We haven't sailed before but were instantly put at ease by our skipper Paul. We could get involved as much as we wanted or relax and enjoy the scenery if we preferred. The trip itself was amazing, would definitely recommend."
David, September 2019
- All ages welcome | * +4yrs recommended for the 27ft option
- New Experience | Everyone will have the opportunity to learn new skills, drive the boat and help to work the sails.
- Relaxed Friendly Approach | Experienced instructors will ensure everyone enjoys the sail in a relaxed way.
- The choice is yours |Get involved in sailing the boat or sit back, relax and take it all in.
Approximate on the water time: 2.5hrs
- 10:00 - Meet for registration and allocation of lifejackets
- 10:15 - Safety brief & introduction to the yacht
- 10:30 - 'Cast Off', 'Set Sail, 'Get Underway'
- 13:00 - Return to marina, either totally relaxed or high on adrenaline and looking forward to your next sail
Start times; 10:00, 14:00 and 18:00 every day.
- Nature | Relax and feel the connection with nature as you sail out to sea
- Unique Perspective | Experience a view of Kinsale Harbour like none other
- Expert Local Guides | Highly experienced local skippers | fully qualified
€195 per boat maximum of 4 people.
maximum of 6 people.
COVID-19 is undoubtedly having an impact on how we enjoy our time on the water, everything we do takes into account the best practice and advice from the Irish health authorities and Irish Sailing.
For more information, visit our Covid-19 return to sailing approach page.